I’m new to modeling, and I have no idea what I’m doing!
- Many of our clients are first-time models (yes, those same people you see looking fabulous in the galleries) and we specialize in directing and posing you. We'll also help you find your best angles, and our hair and make-up teams enjoy blowing our clients minds everyday. Don't forget, many high-profile celebrities bring their teenage daughters here to build there portfolios and begin their modeling careers.
I’ve had several bad experiences with photographers. How do I know this is different?
- Good question. First, we shoot in a real studio — not in a garage or the photographer's house. Next, remember that you'll be working with an entire team of professional artists and assistants, so you'll never be alone with the photographer. Third, our studio is highly regarded for our professionalism in the entertainment industry, but don't take our word for it... our clients can tell you better than we can. See what they have to say here.
I’ve got some “problem areas."? What should I do?
- Join the club! Fortunately, our award-winning retouching team has designed techniques to handle any problem you can throw at us. See the retouching FAQs below for more on this...
I LOVE my color! But no one can capture my skin color correctly!
- Take a look at our galleries, and note the diversity of our clients. Do you see anyone that looks bad? Our photographers and make-up artists pride themselves on years of experience working with models of all ethnicities, complexions and backgrounds. We've also won several awards for actually inventing retouching technqiues specifically for women of color.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- on the season, we typically books 3-5 weeks in advance. However, if you need to book sooner, give us a call, as we occasionally have cancellations and can schedule you on an earlier date.
I have access to a great location. Can we use it?
- Absolutely. If you've got a great location, let us know. Any Elite package can be taken on location, though there may be additional costs attached to your package for gas, travel, and equipment transportation, etc.
I want to shoot with a friend. Is this possible?
- Yes, we actually get this request a lot. If you and another person (friend, sister, mom) want to shoot together on the same day, we will give you a discount on the two individual packages. You can shoot some shots together, and also each have your own solo looks.
I can’t find prices anywhere on your site? How can I find your rates?!
- Please call us at 813-784-3537 for rates, as we do not e-mail prices. Rest assured, we have packages ranging from the very affordable to the very high end, and we will help you find the package that is best for you.
I’m broke! How can I still shoot with you?
- We accept cash and all major credit cards, and Paypal, We do not accept sheep or other livestock at the moment. Please call us at 813-784-3537 for details.
What kind of deposit to your require to shoot?
- Ultimately, it depends on the total cost of your shoot. However, we try to be as flexible as possible. Typically we require a non-refundable $100.00 deposit, which is used to hold the date and styling team for your shoot.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Due to the extremely tight scheduling of both our shoots and the stylists, all deposits are non-refundable. If you absolutely need to change the date of your shoot, you must let us know within 14 days of your shoot. If you do not show for your shoot, your deposit will be used to pay the crew.
What are my hair & make-up options?
- All of our artists have been time-tested and have worked with our studio for years. Not only do they each boast a star-studded resume, but their work has been featured on television and in major magazines. If you like a particular photo on our site, tell us, and we can get you the same hair and make-up team. You can also learn more at our Artists page here.
I have my own hair & make-up team. Can I use them?
- Absolutely. Though we must admit that all of the models in our galleries were made up by our fantastic artists, so we highly recommend using Slickforce artists. When you call, let us know you want to use your own team, and we will give you a discount credit on your shoot package.
Can I bring my own clothes?
- Yes. Often, you will know what you are comfortable in better than anyone else. Many of our models bring their own wardrobe. You can also mix-and-match with onw of our wardrobe stylists for maximum versatility
What can be retouched?
- We can remove pimples, scars, stretchmarks, baby hairs, and tatoos. We can blend weaves, brighten eyes, lighten or darken your skin tone, remove "ashiness", whiten teeth, give you a tan, and make your skin glow from top to bottom. We can slim, curve, enlarge, or enhance body parts. We can even change the color of your wardrobe, add hair on your head, and even get rid of your braces. (Yes, we said it.)
How long does the retouching process take?
- Usually retouching takes only a few days. However, the turnaround can be longer or shorter depending on current workload and the size of your order. Let us know if you need your photos completed sooner, and we will do our best to accomodate you.
I need a lot of photos. How many looks do I get (and what defines a "look")?
- A look is essentially a wardrobe change, with an optional hair and make-up change. Our Elite packages all offer Unlimited Looks. This means that you can shoot as many different looks as you like within the alloted time. Keep in mind that if we shoot 2 looks, you get much more time to play and get things perfect, whereas if we shoot 10 looks, we will have to move very quickly and you may feel rushed. Hair and make-up changes typically take much longer than wardrobe changes, so please keep this in mind. The number of actual photos depends on which packages you choose. Take a look at our Packages